GCCC MRF Competition T&Cs
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Entry is via one of our 9 store locations that can be found on our website at www.cricketcentre.com.au
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only who make a purchase from a Greg Chappell Cricket Centre (GCCC) store and complete, in full, the entry form provided at the point of purchase during the promotional period. Entry into the competition is for in store purchases only. Not website purchased products. Employees and immediate families of the Promoter and suppliers, providers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The promotion commences 14 September 2018 at 9am (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time) and closes 21 October 2018 at 7pm (AEST, Australian Eastern Standard Time). To enter the promotion, eligible entrants must complete the entry form available in stores during the promotional period.
4. To be eligible, entrants must purchase a product from a GCCC store and fill out the entry form provided by sales staff. Entrants can only enter in their own name. The Promoter, GCCC, reserves the right to request proof of residency at the stated address and identification for verification (to the Promoter's satisfaction in its discretion) before issuing the prize. Incomplete or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid. Entries containing and/or depicting illegal, sexually explicit or morally or racially offensive content will be ineligible to win. The Promoter's decision to disqualify an entry is final and no correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries. Entrants may enter as many times as they like (one entry per purchase) for the duration of the competition.
5. The winner will be chosen by a GCCC representative on the 23 October 2018 at GCCC Greg Chappell Cricket Centre - South Brisbane. Unit 10 126-130 Compton Rd, WOODRIDGE QLD 4114. The winner will be notified by email following the draw (within 24 hours). Their name and entry will be published on www.cricketcentre.com.au and via our social networks. In the event that the prize notification email is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining (non-winning) eligible entries. Names of the winners (first name, last initial and city/state of residence) may also be announced by GCCC.
6. The Promoter may award the prize to the second chosen entry if the prize remains unclaimed within a 1 month period after the prize notification email is sent. In the event of any winner in the unclaimed prize judging, the winner will be notified by email and the winner's name and locality will be published on www.cricketcentre.com.au
7. Prize includes; MRF Genius Grand Edition VK 18 Bat, MRF Genius Grand Batting Gloves, MRF Genius Grand Batting Pads, MRF Genius Kit bag. All components of the prize must be taken together or otherwise are deemed to be forfeited. Prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other GCCC or third party discounts or special offers.
8. The prize is valued at $AUD1500 (Recommended Retail Price including GST). The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize value. Prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
9. The Promoter will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the prize except for any liability, which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter will not be responsible for any incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information communicated in the course of or in connection with this promotion if the deficiency is occasioned by any cause outside the reasonable control of the Promoter including without limitation technical malfunctions or failures.
10. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned because of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion subject to any written directions under applicable legislation. The Promoter also reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
11. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participants or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this promotion.
12. All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects contact information about entrants in order to contact them about the promotion and where appropriate award prizes and may also use the information to assist the Promoter in improving goods and services and to contact entrants in the future with special offers via any medium including mail and commercial electronic messages. If you do not provide the information, you cannot participate.
13. The laws of Australia apply to this promotion to the exclusion of any other law. Entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
14. The Promoter is GCCC of 30 Crosby Road, ALBION QLD 4010